Hi,
I'd responded to your email yesterday, but incase you didn't receive
it, here's the content of it:

You app, 'Orkut Tools' asks the users to install a greasemonkey script
(for example, when they create orkut themes), and hence violates the
following condition in the Terms of Service :
"5.4 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that
interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks
which are connected to the Services).".

We strongly discourage this behavior since it's one of the techniques
used to spread malware. Hence we've minimized your app for now and
urge that you to fix this within 48hrs. If the violation persists
beyond that time, we'll have to blacklist your app.

Thanks,
Vijaya