Hi Kavita
read this
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/c66f1efb758f6bdc

"orkut had recently disabled the profile view of many apps due to
security
concerns
(http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/02/opensocial-applications-
on-
orkut.html)
but have now come up with OpenSocial templates that you can use in
your profile view, as a solution to these concerns
(http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/03/using-templates-and-data-
pipelining-for.html) "