Hi

My application is related with sending musical scraps in orkut(the app
generates embed code) but you are deleting the scraps my users are
sending. earlier the profile view was gone due to blacklisting. And
now the scraps are gone(each scraps they send gets deleted after an
hour or so) Shocking! U've made my app useless for members and people
have started calling it 'silly'. Why are u deleting these scraps? if
they want to
send it let them send, afterall its a social networking site, aint it?

thanks