I'm trying to pass variables through to my flash application but it's
failing and not working.

What am I doing wrong? Is that the correct syntax for passing
variables to flash in Orkut?

function renderControls() {
  var handle = document.getElementById("dom_handle");

  var outputbox = document.createElement("div");
  outputbox.id = "outputbox";
  outputbox.style.width = "750px";
  outputbox.style.height = "800px";

  handle.innerHTML = "";
  handle.appendChild(outputbox);

  gadgets.window.adjustHeight();

  var url = "http://www.myurl.com/game.swf";;

  outputbox = document.getElementById("outputbox");
  gadgets.flash.embedFlash(url, outputbox, 9, {FlashVars:"UserID=10",
allowScriptAccess: "always", bgcolor: "#cccccc"});
  gadgets.window.adjustHeight();
};

renderControls();