Hi, stenoo,

Use this code:

function friendsOwnerResponse(dataResponse)
{
    owner_friends = dataResponse.get('req').getData();

    owner_friends.each(function(person)
    {
        [ ... ]
        thumb = person.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.THUMBNAIL_URL);
        profile = person.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL);

        id = person.getId();
        name = person.getDisplayName();
        [ add vars to array, exemple ]
    });

};

function friendsOwnerRequest()
{
    var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
    var params = {};

    params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.FILTER] =
opensocial.DataRequest.FilterType.HAS_APP;

req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.Group.OWNER_FRIENDS,
params), "req");
    req.send(friendsOwnerResponse);
};

friendsOwnerRequest();