hi everyone,
     i am using v0.8 to send a message inviting my friends. but it is
not working. my program is as follows:

invite.xml file :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
 <ModulePrefs title="Invite friends">

    <Require feature="opensocial-0.8"/>
    <Require feature="views"/>
    <Preload href="getmatch.php" />
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html">
       <![CDATA[
                 <script type="text/javascript" src="invite.js"></
script>
                 <script type="text/javascript">
                               gadgets.window.adjustHeight(1000);
                               gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler
(getinvite);

                  </script>
         ]]>
  </Content>

  </Module>

the invite.js file contains the following two functions:

function getinvite()
{       var params = {};

    var friendsparams={};
 var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

//max 300 friends will be fetched
 friendsparams[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.MAX] = 300;

var idspec = opensocial.newIdSpec({ "userId" : "OWNER", "groupId" :
"FRIENDS" });

params[opensocial.Message.Field.TITLE]="hi this is me ";
var body="how are u?";
var message = opensocial.newMessage(body, params);

opensocial.requestSendMessage(req.newFetchPeopleRequest
(idspec,friendsparams), message,callback);

}

function callback1(obj)
 {

     alert("in call back");
 }

           the "getinvite" function is able to execute the call back
function "callback" but doesnt send any message to friends.
          i also used   requestShareApp instead of
requestSendMessage . it didnt work.

         plzzzzzzzzz help me out here