@Vijaya

The post says that Caja was for latency. However, since users can
decide on which applications to show on the profile page, latency
should be left to them and apps should be given the opportunity to be
dynamic if possible.
Was this design decision taken for latency only ?

My application is like Google Analytics for the profile page - it
displays the stats about the visitors to a user. For this, we need to
have load and unload handlers using javascript, and make requests
directly from the browser (not proxied via google). Templates seem to
disable "ALL" these features. Is there a way to execute such
javascript ?