Hello *naum sie maus* & *Vijaya*.

Thx a lot for the replay and attention!

Yea, like I said, I was using the wrong url. (ops, my bad!)

Well, I do not know if it happened with everybody, but yesterday I've had
serious problems to access my files on google code.

So I created a new site in another server (public on internet), and host the
files of my gadgets and JS on it. Now, my gadget and JS files can be
accessed at http://201.6.248.173/rogerioops/

So I've tried to deploy my app (in new host) on Sandbox. And OpenSocial did
again! It changed the source of my canvas.js, to a file with JavaScript
customized. But kept my JavaScript too.

Thats is my gadget original code:

..
<Content type="html" view="canvas">
            <script src="http://201.6.248.173/rogerioops/canvas.js
"></script>

And, after the deploy has become:

..
<Content type="html" view="canvas">
            <script src="//
1-www.sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/concat?refresh=86400&container=orkut-sandbox&rewriteMime=text/javascript&gadget=http%3A%2F%2F201.6.248.173%2Frogerioops%2FmostraAmigosDoVisitante.xml&fp=-182800334&1=http%3A%2F%2F201.6.248.173%2Frogerioops%2Fcanvas.js
"></script>

But this time, my gadget still working! My App find the JavaScript stored in
canvas.js! =D

I suppose this happened thanks to new host. I can not imagine another
explication.

Well, Thx a lot again to both!

*naum sie maus, *tnx for the tip. I'll study the google gadget editor to
host my gadgets files in the future.

Rogério.