Hi,  Our application Emergency Notifier (just one phone ring notifies your
contacts by call,email,sms immediately) went live on Orkut.  App link :
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?appId=897083096215

We are looking for ways to find how many users are using this. Is there any
api which we can use to query such stats.

Appreciate your help
TringAll
http://www.TringAll.com

--