I tried to run this sample app in orkut sandbox but I am not getting
anything in the view. Could you please help?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Server-side Template">
    <Require feature="opensocial-data" />
    <Require feature="opensocial-templates">
      <Param name="process-on-server">true</Param>
    </Require>
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html">
    <![CDATA[
      <script xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/2008/markup";
type="text/os-data">
        <os:HttpRequest key="friends" href="http://
myfriendsserver.com"/>
      </script>

      <script type="text/os-template" require="friends">
        <ul>
          <li repeat="${friends}">
          </li>
        </ul>