Hi Badaro,

I start development a app use old especificantion, whit it I used javascript
at my app, but now it dont work in profile view, because this I convert my
aplication to use templates, but it has many javascripts in code, and I used
jquery and others effects in my app, and now I realized that in templates is
diferente to use this.

My default question is:
How to read an external page and work with her results so dynamic?

Is has next code example:

<script xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/2008/markup"; type="text/os-data">
    <os:HttpRequest key="my" href="http://myserver.com/myselect/";
format="json" />