Hi,

There´re many ways to host an app. I like google app engine, it´s free.
http://appengine.google.com/

Basically, you need to take all files you used to develop (you xml, css,
images, etc) and deploy to a server. Your app must be accessible by an url,
for example: http://www.myapp.com/app.xml and inside sandbox you can test
it.

-Robson