Hi,
I have started developing one application which can access orkut from
mobile.I am using http methods to connect to orkut.
I got the authentication token by POST method and with that token I tried to
access friend list. But I am unable to access any page from orkut site. I am
not getting the exact URL and headers to access orkut.
I am using REST protocol and developing application in C++.I found some
information in Java script, Python etc but couldn't find any information in
C++.
If anybody has the solution please give me the information ASAP.

Regards,
Tieto Tieto