Hi, For the last one week I am facing this problem.

The activity that I post is neither appearing in my updates nor my
friends updates.

Please see the detail in
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=717

What steps will reproduce the problem?
======================================
1. Create a sample application in Sandbox which will generate
    some activity stream like the following...

    var title =   ' is participating in Cricket Match..';
    var stream_params = {};
    stream_params[opensocial.Activity.Field.TITLE] = title;
    var activity = opensocial.newActivity(stream_params);
    opensocial.requestCreateActivity(activity,
opensocial.CreateActivityPriority.HIGH, function() {});

2. Run the application to trigger the activity

What is the expected output?
============================
1. The user should see the activity  in his 'My Updates' tab of home
page.
2. User's friends should see the same activity when they logon.

What is the actual output?

1. When the activity is generated, Orkut gives a pop up asking whether
post the activity to friends or not.

2. But, When clicked 'Post', the activity neither appears on user's
'My
updates' nor user's friends recent updates from his friends.