Vijaya,

1) Sadly, eduardorochabr's idea doesn't work, I just tested:

<h5 if="${viewer !=null && owner.id == viewer.id}">Message Viewer is
Owner</h5>
<h5 if="${viewer !=null && owner.id != viewer.id}">Message Viewer has
App</h5>
<h5 if="${viewer == null}">Message Viewer does not have App</h5>

First two cases work, third doesn't - that message never appears.

2) Issue created for <os:Html> not working.
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=724

3) If you're not supporting adjustHeight for now, is there any to to
specify a fixed height for the app in the XML? That would be enough
for the profile.