Hi Everybody,

I'm developing a template for a profile view of an application that's
already submited and aproved on Orkut. I'm having some problems to do
a simple string test using the "os-template condition attribute if" to
render differently depending on the return value of a variable. My
code is as follows:

<!-- Retrieving some application data -->
<script xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/2008/markup"; type="text/os-
data">
                <os:OwnerRequest key="owner"/>
                <os:PersonAppDataRequest key="SomeData" method="appdata.get"
userId="@owner" appId="@app" />
</script>

<!-- Rendering the data -->
<script type="text/os-template">
</script>

The problem is that I have some expected values ('FLA', 'VAS', etc...)
that are returned from my appData, wich key is "TIME", and when I do
the condition test it seems to fail every time. When I print the value
returned to "SomeData[owner.id].TIME" I have the exactly string I use
to do the test condition.

I have tried to made a test comparing two constants strings like 'a'
and 'a', only to check if the test is working. It works just fine. But
again, when I try to compare the property returned against the
constant it fails.

Am I doing something wrong? There's any form to solve this?

Also I would like to know if there is a link to a documentation on
Data Pipelining and Templates thats is more updated?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Bests Regards,
Guilherme Gama