Hi,

I'm developing an Orkut App that would help me and my friends to
organize parties, and would like to know if Orkut reviewers allow
this.

It's simple, when me and my friends are going to give a party, we
would like to know who and how many persons want to come.
We install it in our profiles and any Viewer can see who's going to
the party and can put their name in the list (he can choose to add his
name but keep it hidden from the public, too).

Since we cant Fetch viewer data and the viewer cant write to the Owner
persistence, the viewer would just write his name and it would be
stored in my server.

My question is: Does Orkut accept this kind of app? It cant be more
social because of orkut's restrictions.

I'm writing to you because I saw your posts about reviews at Orkut
Developer Forum.
Hope you could help me.

thanks,