Apurv,

I tested in multiple ways, and none worked:

    <os:xNavigateToApp>Send gift to a friend 1</os:xNavigateToApp>
    <orkut:xNavigateToApp>Send gift to a friend 2</
orkut:xNavigateToApp>
    <os:NavigateToApp>Send gift to a friend 3</os:NavigateToApp>
    <orkut:NavigateToApp>Send gift to a friend 4</
orkut:NavigateToApp>

Is this not implemented in sandbox yet? Sample code here:
http://badaro.labone.net/ostemplates/gadget

Filipe Badaro