Here's the app-

http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=11792510453730470262&appId=1045075976047&bpc=1

and I tweaked the code in examples/listfriends.php in PHP client
library-

    $userId = $_GET['viewerid'];
    $provider = new osapiOrkutProvider();
    $provider->rpcEndpoint = null;
    $osapi = new osapi($provider, new osapiOAuth2Legged
("orkut.com:APPKEY", "APPSECRET", $userId));
  $batch->add($osapi->people->get(array('userId' => $userId, 'groupId'
=> '@self')), 'self');

  $result = $batch->execute();