Hi Vijaya,

Thanks for the reply. We don't want to lose our user for any of our
APP. In that case, I had the below solution:
1)Only the pages of the APP and its XML will be moved from old server
to new one
2)The XML URL, http://xyz.com/api/orkut/api_name, will remain the same
for these APP
3)For further APPs, we will create a new URL(sub-domain) -
http://orkut.abc.com/api_name; since www.abc.com is our domain

Can you suggest me whether this is the right way?
Does changing the location of the APP pages & XML but keeping the same
URL will effect our APP anyway?
Do I need to take any permission from Orkut for doing any such thing?
If yes, then could you send me the contact e-mail id.

Kindly reply me soon.

Thanks in advance,
Javed