Hello,

My application "animagol" is not showing up in "profile view" yet.
Orkut team said they were going to review all applications and it
would be a slow process, but I think it is taking too long. :)
I have cleaned up this application, so that it has a fixed height,
loads more quickly and do a "gadgets.util.escapeString" on every user
input.
I have also adjusted the width to fit in igoogle sandbox when the user
page has a 3 columns layout.
I think it is now ok to display it in profile view, isn't it?

I also wanted to answer the following email message I have received,
since there is no reply address: the application url "http://
animagol.itriss.com/animagol/animagol.xml" was a mistake I did, since
it is not the actual URL of my app, which is
http://br1612.mentez.com/animagol/animagol.xml.
So you can ignore the submission of the first URL(http://
animagol.itriss.com/animagol/animagol.xml). Consider only the second
one (http://animagol.itriss.com/animagol/animagol.xml), which is
already approved.

Thank you in advance.

Here is the email from orkut team:

"Hi,

Thanks for submitting your orkut application AnimaGOL at
http://animagol.itriss.com/animagol/animagol.xml.

We've been playing around with your app and have some feedback for you
before we can approve it.

The app's contents look very similar to an existing and published app.
If you are the publisher of the existing app you need to be logged in
as the app owner while submitting. Please verify ownership of all apps
you own, including the current one, by visiting
http://www.google.com/gadgets/directory/verify.
Existing app which matches your app:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Application.aspx?appId=771057132789

Please do resubmit your app when you have fixed the above.

To ensure a speedy review, please make sure you are following the
orkut developer guidelines:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html

Also see the 'Lifecycle of an orkut Application' page, which talks
about how you can test you app and ensure it is safe from attacks.
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/applifecycle/applifecycle-0.8.html

Please post any questions in the orkut developers forum:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut
There are lots of developers that can help answer and everyone can
benefit from the discussion.

Regards,
The orkut team"