Folks: There's a bug which will cause your app to delist from category on
resubmission. I am fixing it - in the meantime, please don't resubmit to add
categories. I'll update this thread once we have that fixed.

@Bruno:
Thanks for reporting. I have fixed up your app. If others face the same
problem, please drop me a mail and I'll try to fix your app too.

Thanks,
-apurv