Hello there,

I have a couple of questions regarding the templates in Profile view.

1. I know there's no "AdjustHeight" function with templates, but is
there a way to statically set the height to 500px? If not, we will
loose a lot of space and will only be able to show a small part
without showing an ugly scrollbar...

2. If we put the template version LIVE, will it show ok to all users
in www? I just don't want to go live with the template version and see
the app disappear from profiles.

3. Is os:HttpRequest going to work on profile or not? I have the
template working using this, but I would have to make a lot of changes
to store all that info in the AppData, and I read it's going to
disappear from profile view. The problem is that you cannot access the
AppData in my profile if you are not my friend or you don't have the
app installed, and the information shown in the Profile view should be
the Owner's data, so this limits a lot the information in profiles.
Maybe Orkut could store profile views as HTML to improve performance,
and update it only when the user goes to canvas or something like
that.