I have ported my code compatible with orkut open social 0.8  have been
working for 8 hrs to make my code run now suddenly i  do not get owner
and viewer
I m using following code which was working today till around 5 pm

function sendRequest()
                {
                        var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
                        var opt_params = { };
                        opt_params
[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] =
[opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL,opensocial.Person.Field.NAME,opensocial.Person.Field.THUMBNAIL_URL];
                        req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest
(opensocial.IdSpec.PersonId.VIEWER,opt_params),"viewer");
                        req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest
(opensocial.IdSpec.PersonId.OWNER,opt_params),"owner");
                        req.send(getResponse);
                }
                /*end*/
function getResponse(data)
                {
                        viewer = data.get("viewer").getData();
                        owner = data.get("owner").getData();
                }

now in get response owner and viewer is returning null

In fire bug it gave me this error

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Malformed security token
AFinprTNVjtQKJvz0IW7pc7gRvniVdM6MF8ONOQeTCe-
BLncBDqKlQ9y0Wjgw9C3dB1QhpTtifqlfhNyGsDVY943GrJ-
hkN7qg_dFHytWq9ZsrIeZlEovBQToken
 has expired.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">
<H1>Malformed security token
AFinprTNVjtQKJvz0IW7pc7gRvniVdM6MF8ONOQeTCe-
BLncBDqKlQ9y0Wjgw9C3dB1QhpTtifqlfhNyGsDVY943GrJ-
hkN7qg_dFHytWq9ZsrIeZlEovBQToken
 has expired.</H1>
<H2>Error 401</H2>
</BODY>
</HTML>

PLease orkut guys reply fast is your server down or there is something
wrong with the way i am accessing data.

Reply quick we have very tight delivery