I have created simple hello world.. and got verified. then I searched
for my application it was not present there? Why it is so?
Pls reply.

Verify Ownership of your Gadget
Google secures communication between our gadget containers (like
iGoogle and orkut) and your servers by signing and verifying requests
using OAuth.
In order to set up this secure communication channel, you need to
register your app below and obtain a Consumer Key and a Consumer
Secret for use in OAuth parameter signing

You have successfully verified ownership of your gadget. You can now
access the OAuth Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Google uses to sign
outgoing gadgets.io.makeRequest calls to your servers.
The same key is used to verify the OAuth signatures of OpenSocial REST
& JSON-RPC calls from your servers to Google containers.

OAuth Consumer Key: ######

OAuth Consumer Secret:  ######

Note: The Consumer Key used by different containers will be of the
form <container domain>:<consumer key>

E.g. orkut.com:####, igoogle.com:#########