hi Eduardo

No, never. But if the info that i have doesnt match with the
experimental data(collected from other apps), I surely would ask
others to share their ideas. I believed that iframes are not allowed
but some apps are using it on profile. i wanna know if there's a trick
available or not. Anyway thanks for your replies :)