Hello Shishir/Jason,

How can i get my gadget users Viewer ID or any stranger viewer ID to
get there profile data?

In orkut,hi5,myspace..etc.

I want to display there and there friends profile in my own  website
by just giving there viewer ID or some other inputs from them..or
using the gadget registration?

which way is it possible?

Thanks