hi there,

Thanks for your reply ... I something like this and my profile view is showing

<Require feature="opensocial-0.7" />
<Require feature="opensocial-data"/>
<Require feature="opensocial-templates">
<Param name="process-on-server">true</Param>
</Require>
</ModulePrefs>

<Content type="html" view="profile">

Now I wanted to ask you one thing. Does normal code work in this view.
Like the one given in the gift sending tutorial.
If that is the case then when will the
gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler();
be called?

When I click the arrow button on the profile view? Please help me a
little with the coding in profile views in case it is different from
the canvas view.

many thanks and regards
Shikhar