Answering for Studio Sol's apps...

I think you should read the guidelines one more time:

1) Violations are not punished with immediate removals: "Policy
Violations

If your application is found in violation of any policy set above, you
will be contacted at the email address provided in the author_email
attribute of your app's ModulePrefs element. Depending on the severity
of the violation, you may be given 24 hours to address the issue and
respond, although your app may be removed immediately if the violation
is especially egregious. If your app is removed, it will not appear in
the directory for up to 10 days, although users who have installed
your app may be able to continue using it. If the violation has not
been addressed after 10 days, however, users will no longer be able to
access your application on orkut.

If you are found in violation again, all apps produced by your company
or organization will be removed from the directory and will not be
reinstated for 30 days or until all violations are fixed (whichever is
longer)."

2) Guidelines prohibits post an install action. Just like "Username
just installed this app". Our apps you mentionated above post an
update like "Username created its membership card number 999999 to
this team" wich is the core feature of these apps.

Anyway, you mentionated an app with a big problem: Bolão Placar is
asking install when friends without the app access the canvas view.

Hope you have a better luck in your apps development to figure out in
first page.

Samuel Vignoli