Hey All,

My gadget is http://www.socialwebfactory.com/housie/XML/housie_v5.xml, i
am not using any Language/locale/message bundle features in it at the
moment. Could this affect my user adds??

I have Google Analytics in place and i do not see any users from Brazil.

I want to be able to use same english language for countries like
brazil/china. what do i need to do??

My game is in flash so we are going to provide ingame translations and
just want to use opensocial localization for (application description)

Let me know what is wrong and how i can correct this?? an example would
really help.
Thanks & Regards,
Rohan Dighe.