Actually, I am experiencing a bigger problem. The same application
that worked yesterday, now only posts activity (openning that
confirmation window) on firefox and on the first time I try it. To
send another activity, I have to refresh the page. On Chrome and IE it
simply won't even open the confirmation window.

Is the system experiencing any problems?
Decio