Hi,
I am trying the tutorial of Orkut application to send a gift to
friends.
Whenever I am finding friends I am not able to get all friends.
I have more than 100 friends but I am getting only 20 friends.
My code is like this:-

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Test Application Demo">
    <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html">
    <![CDATA[
helloworld.xml"> Hello </a>
      <script>
      function loadFriends() {
        var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
        req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest('VIEWER'), 'viewer');
        req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest('VIEWER_FRIENDS'),
'viewerFriends');
        req.send(onLoadFriends);
      }

      function onLoadFriends(data) {
        var viewer = data.get('viewer').getData();
        var viewerFriends = data.get('viewerFriends').getData();

        html = new Array();
        html.push('<ul>');
        viewerFriends.each(function(person) {
          html.push('<li>' + person.getDisplayName() + "</li>");
        });
        html.push('</ul>');
        alert(html);
        document.getElementById('friends').innerHTML = html.join('');
      }

      function init() {
        loadFriends();
        }
      gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);

      </script>
        Your friends:
    ]]>
  </Content>
</Module>"

What is the wrong with the code?
Also, my application name came as "Test Application Demo". How should
I change this?
Also, I want to change the URL of the application, I went to manage
application, but there is no option to change the application URL. How
should I change the URL of the application?

Can anyone please help me out to solve these problems?

Thanks,
Tushar