Hi All,

I've got an application to be made where I need to fetch RSS feed from
the clients website and displays the content in this application. I
know very little about RSS as an XML formatted file used to distribute
our content on other sites. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I've searched http://wiki.opensocial.org and found this link
http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Introduction_to_makeRequest#Feed_requests
which gives a very brief description of how to fetch a remote content.
But this is not sufficient, I hope so.

Can anyone provide me with some more links or tutor as how to create
an application on orkut which will fetch an RSS feed. Any such known
application on Orkut will be the better one as I can have the better
idea of fetching and displaying.

Thanks & Regards,
Javed