Hi

  I have a Problem.

  When (owner == viewer)  &  (owner != viewer)
  In both cases  " NavigateToApp " Link  goes to owner canvas page.

  When  (owner != viewer)  the link should goes to viewer canvas  page.
  But currently the link goes to owner canvas page.

  It is a Bug.

  How to redirect  to Viewer Canvas page. When  (owner != viewer) ?
  Pls let me know ...

--
With Regards,
Ashokkumar.S