Hi Orkut team,

This refers to the issue at ->
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/ceb198249b0ab6f6

This issue must have come due to some changes at Orkut. Baffled to see
that the production environment changed suddenly without any notice.
Further, people doing the changes do not seem proactively watchful at
the forum. Worse - issues posted at forums do not seem to be getting
viewed linking to the change. Consequently, our production application
crashed for days and we poor guys have neither any clue nor are we
getting timely response.

We are thinking to start serious marketing of our application really
soon - hope to get timely response from orkut for this issue and in
future.

thanks,
Sanjay