Hi,

I'm trying to get the phone numbers from the user profile of the owner
that is running an OpenSocial gadget in its profile page in Orkut
sandbox.
This is my request code:

var opt_params_o = {};
opt_params_o
[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] = [
       opensocial.Person.Field.PHONE_NUMBERS
];
 req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest("OWNER",opt_params_o), 'viewer');

Note: in the user profile, home, work and mobile phone are set.

I'm trying to get the same out of user profiles of owner's friends,
but no result.
All owner's friends have at least one phone number set and friends are
allowed to read them.
Here is the code I'm using:

var viewerFriends = opensocial.newIdSpec({ "userId" : "OWNER",
"groupId" : "FRIENDS" });
var opt_params = {};
opt_params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.MAX] = 100;
opt_params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS]
= [
                    opensocial.Person.Field.NAME,
                    opensocial.Person.Field.PHONE_NUMBERS
                  ];

req.add(req.newFetchPeopleRequest(viewerFriends, opt_params),
'viewer_friends');

Can anyone tell me where the problem is please?

Thanks and regards
Paola