Hi,

What wrong in my code?

<script type="text/os-data" xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/2008/
markup">
   <os:ViewerRequest key="viewer" fields="name,id"/>
   <os:HttpRequest key="profile" href="http://www.rsguia.com...";
params="id=${viewer.id}"/>
</script>
<script type="text/os-template" xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/
2008/markup">
strong></span>
           Qtd. Lugares Legais: <strong>${profile.numCidade}</strong>
cidades<br>
           Qtd. Estabelecimentos: <strong>${profile.numEstabelecimento}
</strong>
</script>

Only ${viewer.name.givenName} is working, the ${profile.numCidade} and
${profile.numEstabelecimento} is empty. The result of servlet is a
text/plain:

{"numEstabelecimento":"79","numCidade":"12","numAmigo":"13","numVisitante":"158"}

thanks
Bruno