Hi,

We have two applications, where xml is hosted on to the same domain
(www.mycantos.com) -when trying to load the application in Orkut, we
are
now getting following error -
"Unable to retrieve gadget xml. HTTP error 502Unable to retrieve
gadget
xml. HTTP error 502"

We checked. Domain 'www.mycantos.com' is resolving fine (from India
and
from US)- we also checked with the domain host , and everything seems
to be
fine.
May be there was a problem momentarily in domain resolution that we
don't
know - but 502 error on Orkut is seems to continue (4-5 hrs now).

XML URL is as follows for the apps -

http://www.mycantos.com/opensocial/myc_beta.xml
http://www.mycantos.com/estilo/estilo_scrap_beta.xml

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. simply try to run the following  applications

http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=2549910389435260656&appId=415015159012&rl=ls
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=2549910389435260656&appId=543850612906

May be its a cache issue - and it within a while server connection
from orkut to our server hosting the XML would be fine - wondering if
that's the case, or there is something broken.

mycantos team