We have an application, that allows users to create greeting cards and
scrap using the precanned images and flash templates. These images are
at present  hosted on our site www.gmobi.in. What happens is that when
a user creates a greeting, they simply add to the precanned image
their custom message - and then simply copy the code that we generate
(Link to the new customized image hosted on our site), that an orkut
user can paste on an outgoing scrap.

Without any warning or communication of any kind - our links are
branded as scams and going into Spam folder.
What seems to be wrong, this is the second time an issue is taken up
with this application -
first time the application simply disappeared.

Both of the time we didn't get to see any communication ?
could someone take a look at this. We understand our app competes with
similar pre-existing application, but seems we get mysterious issues
pop up - !! I would encourage Orkut to look at if someone has
deliberately classified our URL as scam or it was spitted out by an
algorithm.