gadget specifications are missing!

do like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
    <ModulePrefs title="title" author="orkutfans.com" directory_title="123"
description="description" screenshot="image__" thumbnail="thumb__"
title_url="http://www.orkutfans.com/"; author_email="
prashantpandurangpa...@gmail.com" author_affiliation="orkutfans."
author_location="Brazil" scaling="true" scrolling="false">
            <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
            <Require feature="dynamic-height"/>
            <Require feature="views"/>
            <Require feature="opensocial-data"/>
            <Require feature="opensocial-templates">
                <Param name="process-on-server">true</Param>
            </Require>
</ModulePrefs>

<Content type="html" view="canvas">
        <![CDATA[