I tested this in Chrome 2 and IE6 seems to be working fine.
Could you let me know if you are still facing the problem?

Regards,
Sachin

PS.
Please clear all cache before testing this bug was there on sandbox few
weeks back, but since have been fixed. To get the fix you have to refresh
the JS manually (by clearing cache).