Hi again,
No one met such problems? Is there any way to fetch activities/albums
outside orkut container?
It looks like it's can't be done. But I wonder how some services, like
power.com works? It provide a lot of features, which are not available
using REST API.
I found out, that this service takes social net user account
credentials. As I know it's not a good practice, becauseit's not safe
for user. Please advice.