Hi Everyone,

I'm using a Flash object in my app. In this Flash i have some links
that point to the owner's canvas view. Here's the problem: The target
of the links should open in the whole/full page of orkut, like
target="_top" in the html, not just in the iframe of the app. When i'm
in sandbox.orkut.com the target works fine, but in
prod.sandbox.orkut.com it just opens in the iframe of the app.

Did anyone already had this problem? How did you solve it?