Just Resbmit it again! or if you are instructed to reply back that
mail with some issue number e.g #6456464 in subject.

Or some times after accepting your app you have to wait! As its normal
message for new accepted apps. [Unable to add this app]

--
Regards.
Prashant aka Orkuteer
http://urltrim.co.cc/398/ | http://urltrim.co.cc/399/ |
http://urltrim.co.cc/400/

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.