I noticed that someone has copied my application itemCASTER appid
(19602129829). I have been exchanging messages with folks from Orkut
team (via forum and emails for last few weeks) ever since I got an
email from Orkut about my application in violation of TOS. I have
resubmitted my already approved application (went live in 2009/02)
couple of times in last few weeks to get listed in directory again
(please see the message thread in orkut developer forum:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/2a2d59b021aa9432)
and yesterday I did finally see my app in application directory. But
than noticed that the app did not the have my appid (19602129829),
instead it had "458533386450" as the app id. The application creator
has following names: Swarnava/Heaven GOD instead of mine.

Anyway, the requests from their app is still coming to my server,
which responds back with "Unauthorized Request" message.
Please advice on how to resolve this issue.
Paresh