Hi

I am creating a orkut app and facing some problem like can't get the viewer
gender and its latitude/longitude also its name etc...
The message showing in alerts is "undefined" and sometimes showing [object
Object].Pls help me and sort out my problem. Thanks in advance.

This is my code in xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="YAK - Friends">
    <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
  </ModulePrefs>
   <Content type="html">
 <![CDATA[
<script type="text/javascript">
 function request() {
  var params = {};
  params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] =
[opensocial.Person.Field.GENDER];

  var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
  req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.IdSpec.PersonId.VIEWER,
params), "viewer");
  req.send(response);
};

function response(data) {
  var viewer = data.get("viewer").getData();
  var pic = viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.THUMBNAIL_URL);
  var profile_url = viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.PROFILE_URL);
  var gender = viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.GENDER);
  alert(gender);
  var name =
viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.NAME<http://opensocial.person.field.name/>
);
  alert(name);
  var dn = viewer.getDisplayName();
  alert(dn);
  var addr = viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.ADDRESSES);
  alert(addr);
  var regex = /uid=([^&#]+)/;
  var result = profile_url.match(regex);
  if (result.length == 2) {
    var uid = result[1]; // uid now contains the viewer's orkut UID
    alert(uid);
  } else {
    /* there was a problem getting the UID */
    alert('nodata');
  }
   var url = "http://www.example.com/index.php";;

    var params = {};
    params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.TEXT;
    params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.METHOD] =
gadgets.io.MethodType.POST;

    var postParams = "";
    postParams += 'uid=' + uid + '&picture=' + pic;
   document.getElementById('message').innerHTML = postParams;

    params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.POST_DATA] = postParams

    gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, null, params);

};

request();
</script>

  ]]>