It appears that the profile view of our module is being cached for a
period of time, even though the template depends on an os:HttpRequest
with refreshInterval="0".  (The module xml is at
http://www.ilike.com/gadget/ilike/orkut)

This caching doesn't occur in the sandbox version of our our app
(http://stage.ilike.com/gadget/ilike/orkut) which is not in the app
directory.

Here is the os-data specification:

<script type="text/os-data" xmlns:os="http://ns.opensocial.org/2008/
markup">
  <os:HttpRequest key="cache" authz="signed" href="http://
www.ilike.com/gadget/ilike_async_get_cache_key" format="json"
signViewer="false" params="orkut_profile=true" refreshInterval="0"/

  <os:HttpRequest key="profile" authz="signed" href="http://
www.ilike.com/gadget/profile_tracks_json" params="synd=orkut&key=$
{cache.content.key}" format="json" signViewer="false"/>
</script>

The first request has refreshInterval="0" and additionally the
response headers mark it as uncacheable.  (The second request depends
upon a key from the first request to break the cache version whenever
the user's profile state changes in our app.)

Because the fetching and template processing occurs on the server, and
because it only happens against our production app, it's challenging
to trace what's happening from our end.