I would like to point that "Updates" section on "Guidelines" should be
corrected:

- instead of "Never use bold text or font sizes larger than 12pt",
should be "12px". It's amazing how developers take advantage of this
kind of mistake to make his updates more visible.

Orkut now asks confirmation for *any* update, which is good to prevent
automatic updates on install.

However, I would like to suggest *strongly* that Orkut filters inline
CSS style directive that changes update's font-weight and font-size
and <b> tags.