Hi,
I took a look at the app XML spec. It makes a "relative" reference to
"blank.html". Since the gadget is rendered on a gmodules domain, the browser
tries to fetch xxx.gmodules.com/.../blank.html which results in a 404. I
believe an email was sent on 26/6 about http-errors being present. Please
fix this error and resubmit the application for review.

cheers,
shishir

--

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."