Thank you.

As I said before, I've tested this feature, but it is not working for me.
Monitors logs and server access request is not getting there. The downside
of using OSTemplates is that you can not debug.

Has anyone used this feature and successful?

Abraços,
Marcus Vinicius
Contato: (21) - 8211-9096
http://www.twitter.com/mvleandro
http://www.prosadigital.com

Analista/Desenvolvedor de sistemas Web ( UML, PHP, MySQL, W3C, Ajax, etc )
Consultoria em servidores Linux ( Iptables, Intranet, DNS, Apache,
Samba, FTP, SSH, Email, etc )